City Combination Program: 5 advantages to consider
Finding it hard to decide where to study between all the incredible cities in South America? Want to continue to travel but don’t want to stop learning Spanish? Elebaires has the perfect solution to this problem: our city combination program.
Here are 5 reasons why we think that this program is great…
1. Smooth transition We have established close links with other language schools across Argentina so we are able to smooth the transition between the different schools to ensure a consistency of teaching. This includes the same levels of Spanish, the same materials and the same methods of teaching.
2. Travel & Learn This program offers the opportunity to continue travelling and discovering new places whilst still learning Spanish, attracting the inner-explorers in you! The multiple waves of immigration and settlements in Argentina have created cities with very different characteristics and a rich history. This unique program allows you to discover the history and culture behind both big cities and small towns across Latin America.
3. Specialities of each region Although South America has a fairly consistent culture throughout, each region offers different specialities and experiences that are unique to that region, for example, Mendoza is known for its wines, Puerto Madryn is famous for its whale-watching, etc.
4. Sun and Snow Choosing this program opens doors to the chance of seeing Argentina’s different climate. Argentina covers such a vast area of land that you are able to experience both extremes of weather without leaving the country. So if you are a sun-worshiper AND a snow-lover, you are able to enjoy the combination and contrast of both climates during your travels.
5. Meet new friends in new places! Sometimes travelling to new places can be a bit daunting so by studying at one of our partner schools you can meet other people and make new friends in each city that you travel to. We thrive on the idea that our schools are an inclusive community where each student is welcomed into the family.
Here’s the Elebaires gang in Buenos Aires at the moment!
Elebaires has partner schools in Cordoba, Bariloche, Mendoza, Salta, Ushuaia and Santiago de Chile to choose from. This program can be combined with any of the Spanish language options: intensive, super-intensive or individual. Moreover, our partner schools also offer similar after-school activities where you are able to explore the city where you are learning and become fully immersed in the culture of the region.
With no extra cost for organizing a coordinated program with another school in another city, you can embark on, what we can promise will be one of the most incredible adventures of your life, sooner than you think!